On the eve of the localization of adiponitrile: by-products to replace the hot product polyetheramine began to set sailRelease on2022-08-11
- In the competitive state of an industry, the threat of substitutes is a decisive competitive force, and this kind of competition is easy to be ignored....Read More>>
- Release on2022-08-11
- Manufacturers say the mattress market is in high demand for high value-added polyurethane foam. They are adding features that today's consumers demand, such as cool sleep and sustainable foam as well as foam that offers a variety of health benefits....Read More>>
- Release on2022-05-05
- April 28, 2022 - Sinopec and BASF laid the foundation stone for the expansion project of the integrated production base in Nanjing. The integrated base is operated by Yangzi Petrochemical-BASF Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as: Yangzi Petrochemical-BASF), which is jointly invested and established by the two parties in a 50:50 share ratio. The expansion project includes a new set of tert-butyl acrylate (TBA) plant and the expansion of several downstream chemical plants. After the project is completed, it will meet the growing Chinese market demand....Read More>>
Get email updates on new products
- HOT PRODCUTS
- Cool, sustainable, feature-rich polyurethane foam sought after in mattress market
- With innovation to the future, can Xilinmen reshape the world mattress pattern in the changing world?
- Isocyanate-CASE industry chain bigwigs get together again
- Evonik launches sustainable bio-based liquid polybutadiene POLYVEST® eCO
- 25 Most Valuable Chemical Brands in the World in 2022, 4 Chinese Companies on the List
- Evonik opens new polyurethane technical service and training center in Istanbul
- BASF's all-water foam polyurethane spray foam insulation material: Helps improve the interior air quality of Suzhou Jinlong's latest bus
- Yizumi's polyurethane surface technology solutions set off a new way of playing in automotive interiors
- BASF and BMW Group produce automotive coatings from renewable raw materials
- Contact Us
Finehope has a complete management mechanism. Since 2006, it has passed the ISO9001 quality management system audit and certification of the Swiss SGS Group for many times; in 2021, it passed the IATF16949:2016 automotive quality management system certification.
Finehope has a wealth of experience in cooperation with Fortune 500 companies, Caterpillar construction machinery in the United States, and STIGA, the largest garden machinery group in Europe, the world\'s largest second-hand forklift and forklift parts company, TVH, and the world\'s third Experience in cooperating with world-renowned companies such as the fitness sports brand STARTRAC.